Noopept is a nootropic supplement that has been used for years to improve cognitive abilities. It can be found in powder form, and it’s commonly compared to Piracetam, which is another popular nootropic drug. However, Noopept has shown significant results in improving memory, learning skills, concentration levels and even boosting energy levels! If you’re looking for something new to try or are interested in giving your brain a boost, then look no further than Noopept!
Definition of Noopept
Noopept is a peptide-derived nootropic supplement that was developed in Russia. It is often compared to the popular drug Piracetam but has been shown to be more effective. It can improve memory, learning skills, concentration levels and motivation even further than Piracetam with fewer negative side effects. Noopept works by increasing Nerve Growth Factor levels in the brain naturally boosting neuron growth and activity. This results in improved communication between the neurons in your brain for enhanced cognitive function.
Nootropics like Noopept are supplements that primarily work on improving cognitive abilities like focus, memory recall and concentration levels. They do this by enhancing communication between the neurons in your brain maximizing existing connections while creating new ones. By increasing your brain’s activity, you’ll experience a higher level of mental clarity and improved memory. You will notice an increase in motivation and energy levels as well.
How does Noopept work?
Noopept works by increasing Nerve Growth Factor levels in the brain. This is a peptide that is naturally produced by your body, and it helps to support neuron growth. When you increase this level, you’ll experience increased communication between neurons which can result in boosted cognitive function.
In addition to boosting mental clarity, Noopept has been shown to have benefits for those who suffer from chronic or long-term fatigue issues as well! It’s likely that the boost in motivation is what results in higher energy levels overall since a lack of motivation can often be a cause of low energy.
What are the benefits of using Noopept?
Noopept can provide enhanced cognitive effects much like other popular nootropic drugs. However, it can be taken in much lower dosages for much greater results.
Some of the benefits that have been shown in clinical studies include:
- Mood enhancement– Noopept has been shown to improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression.
- Reducing anxiety– Noopept can reduce symptoms of anxiety while improving your overall mood.
- Overall cognitive enhancement– Users have reported a variety of benefits for their overall brain function including increased concentration, better focus, and improved memory recall.
- Energy boosting effects– It’s likely that the increase in motivation is responsible for this effect since energy often comes from a lack of motivation! These effects may vary person to person though depending on any existing issues you might be experiencing with chronic fatigue or sleep disorders.
- Improving verbal fluency– This means that users report an increase in their ability to communicate verbally without having “brain fog” or feeling like they’re struggling to find the words.
- Increased memory recall– It may be easier for you to remember things such as names, numbers and your daily to-do list when taking Noopept. This can also help with better recall in conversations or when learning new information that requires memorization skills.
- Better learning skills– Users have reported that they’re able to learn new information faster and with greater ease. This may be a result of increased memory recall combined with better focus or motivation.
- Boosted focus– Noopept can help you to stay more focused on a task, especially when feeling distracted or overwhelmed by other tasks. This is sometimes referred to as “tunnel vision” and it’s been shown to be beneficial for many users when needing to complete a project.
Most of these benefits are related to increased mental clarity. Noopept can enhance your overall mood by increasing your motivation levels which also increases your energy levels allowing you to get more done throughout the day! You’ll experience better memory recall, sharper thinking abilities and increased concentration levels whether you’re using it for a day or two or on a more long-term basis.
What are the side effects of Noopept?
Noopept has not been known to cause any serious negative side effects in clinical studies, but there can be some minor ones experienced by users. Among these include:
- Headaches– Users who suffer from headaches as well as fatigue or chronic pain may benefit from taking Noopept since it’s been shown to help relieve these symptoms. However, this is one of the most common side effects associated with its use so make sure to keep yourself hydrated if you experience them often.
- Nausea– Users take high doses (greater than 20mg) may experience feelings of nausea. This is since Noopept crosses the blood-brain barrier so quickly. Taking lower doses, by weight or effectiveness can help some users avoid this issue.
- Vomiting– Some cases of vomiting have been linked to taking Noopept on an empty stomach which can cause it to be absorbed into your system too rapidly leading to nausea. Make sure you always eat before taking any supplements!
- Dizziness or drowsiness– These effects are likely just temporary side effects due to increased NGF levels in your brain at first since it can affect your body’s equilibrium and ability to balance itself normally until it adjusts. However, if they continue for more than a few days or become worse, you should consult a doctor.
- Decreased appetite– Some users have reported feeling less hungry when taking Noopept although it’s still important to keep up your calorie intake. Just take your supplements at different times of the day if needed to avoid any issues with this side effect.
What is the dosage of Noopept?
The recommended dosage for Noopept varies depending on what it’s being used for whether you’re using it off label, typically the most common dosages are between 10mg up to 60mg taken orally.
Typically, when taking Noopept in comparison to other racetam nootropics which are largely around 30mg in strength, its 20-30x more potent. This means that you must take smaller doses of it compared to similar drugs! The best approach is basically finding your “sweet spot” where you experience the most benefits with the least amount of negative side effects. You can work your way upwards from there until you find this area or stick with a single dose when starting out until any negative symptoms subside.
Some users have reported taking upwards of 100mg-150mg to really feel the effects, but this is not recommended. In fact, it’s been found that higher doses have a reverse effect when taking Noopept and can be more likely to cause some negative side effects rather than benefits.
Don’t take anything over 150mg and do not exceed 400mg daily especially if you’re new to using supplements or haven’t taken them for a while since your brain needs time to get used to any positive changes.
How to take Noopept?
Noopept is water-soluble so you can take it using different mediums, but the quickest method that offers the highest bioavailability is through oral ingestion with sublingual use. This means letting your supplements dissolve under your tongue which also releases its components immediately for quicker assimilation into your bloodstream.
This supplement comes in powder form or capsules so you can either mix it with water, juice, or other liquids if desired although most users who are currently taking Noopept opt to swallow the capsules whole rather than mixing it with any drinks due to taste preferences.
It’s always best to start with a lower dose of Noopept (10mg is enough) and then work your way up until you find that “sweet spot” where you find the most benefits with the fewest side effects. For your first dose, you can take it in the morning or right before a workout but if you experience any negative effects, I will not recommend taking it again until they subside or lessen considerably.
Is there anything I should consider before taking Noopept?
Make sure you check with your doctor before starting on any nootropic supplement to better understand how certain drugs work, what their effects may be when combined with others etc. Also speak with them about any current or past health conditions which may affect your ability to safely take this or other remedies without the risk of adverse side effects.
Some users report feeling symptoms like irritability, insomnia, or anxiety when Noopept although these symptoms are usually temporary and subsided on their own. If they continue, stop taking Noopept immediately to help reduce the risk of any more severe side effects or consult your doctor for further advice.
How long does Noopept last?
Noopept effects typically last between 4-5 hours with the half-life of only about 3 hours. Users tend to either split their daily dosage into multiple smaller doses taken throughout the day or take a single “main” dose in the morning and afternoon.
When you start taking Noopept, it’s important to remember that your brain may need time to adjust which is why you should give it at least 1-2 weeks before expecting any noticeable effects. This doesn’t mean it’s not working, but rather your body needs this time as a chance to adjust!
Is Noopept legal?
As it’s typically not regulated in many countries, Noopept is available for purchase without a prescription under certain conditions. Make sure you check the laws of your area before buying or using any supplements just to be safe since there are some areas that prohibit them entirely.
Noopept has been found to have similar effects on your brain as other nootropics which are legal in most regions including increasing NGF levels, facilitating nerve growth and protecting your brain against degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s!
Product reviews for Noopept:
- Jonathan Marius (June 1, 2021): After reading a few reviews about Noopept, I decided to give it a try and ordered a bottle from a local supplier. The delivery was quick, and the results were almost immediate! My overall mood improved as soon as I started taking Noopept daily. Even though there were some side effects like increased heart rate, headaches, and anxiety at first, they disappeared within just a week of use!
- Jasper Brown (Sept 17, 2021): I have been using supplements for several years now but never experienced anything so powerful as Noopept. There were no bad side effects at all for me even when increasing my dosage beyond the recommended amount. My mental performance increased, and I felt like it not only improved my memory and focus but made me a happier and more social person as well!
- Tiffany Dykstra (June 12, 2021): I was surprised at how effective Noopept is considering its affordability. It’s hard to find any other supplements that work as quickly as this one without having to pay an arm and leg for them! This supplement has helped improve my mood, focus and overall energy levels so much that I’m going to keep taking it daily – even if it means paying a few extra dollars per month – it’s 100% worth it!
- Red Clouds (June 14, 2021): I never knew I could feel so focused, productive, and energized until I tried Noopept. Now that it’s getting colder outside (and ending daylight hours), I felt like my energy levels were dropping off to the point where sometimes even getting out of bed was a challenge. Thanks to this supplement though, both my mind and body are now fully functional again!
- David Reese (Sept 25, 2021): After drinking coffee almost every day for the last 10 years (which is another story altogether) I noticed how drinking 3-4 cups would leave me feeling jittery and unable to focus on anything. On the advice of some friends, I decided to try Noopept which has changed my life completely! Not only does it allow me to drink a few cups of coffee a day without feeling any side effects, but it also gives me the added benefit of being able to focus and get work done!
- Caroline Summers (Aug 20, 2021): I have been taking Noopept every day for the last month straight and I really feel like there is no looking back now. Even though some people say this supplement has side effects like anxiety when taken with caffeine, I haven’t experienced anything like that yet. My concentration levels are also through the roof which has dramatically increased my productivity at work.
- James Dobbins (Aug 11, 2021): At first when I started taking Noopept, everything seemed fine but gradually my mood started shifting in a way that made me extremely irritable and easily angered. This made things hard for my wife and kids since I was taking out all of my anger on them but luckily this problem went away on its own after I stopped using Noopept.
- Sophie Mae (May 25, 2021): I started taking Noopept to see if the hype was real about it making everything brighter and improving your mood. After seeing some improvements in brain function which included improved focus, memory retention and higher energy levels, I decided to order more bottles of their product.
- Steve Bruce (June 26, 2021): My business partners were the ones who told me to give Noopept a try when they noticed how sluggish and tired, I had been looking lately. At first the results were okay but nothing to write home about, but after a while I started seeing amazing changes in my memory and focus. I’ve never felt more energetic and motivated than when taking this supplement which is why it’s now an important part of my daily routine!
- Bessie Smith (Feb 12, 2021): After having tried various nootropics for the last couple of years, none of them even came close to Noopept. This product has significantly improved my mood and overall quality of life which is why it’s also become a staple in my lifestyle.
FAQs about Noopept
Is Noopept safe to take?
Yes, Noopept is very safe and has very few (if any) side effects for most people. It does not lead to addiction like many other drugs do and it’s non-toxic. However, there are some possible negative reactions with certain medications such as anti-depressants so please consult your doctor before taking this supplement if you have any existing medical conditions or are taking medication in general.
How much does Noopept cost?
Noopept usually costs anywhere between $15 – $25 per bottle which would be a 30-day supply depending on the dosage amount recommended by your prescribing physician. This may sound expensive, but it is extremely affordable compared to alternatives being used today.
Is Noopept a psychostimulant?
Noopept works by activating certain receptor sites in the brain which is why its effects are like that of a prescription drug used for ADD/ADHD treatment. Since it was designed to cross the blood brain barrier, it can interact with a person’s neurochemistry and ultimately help them optimize their cognitive function.
Can I take Noopept every day?
Yes, there are no known side effects associated with long term use of this supplement so you can take it daily if needed. Please check with your doctor before starting any new supplements or medications to ensure they won’t interfere or be affected by this product.
What are the different ways of taking Noopept?
Noopept can be taken as a pill, powder or in gel-tabs. It’s recommended that you start off by taking 10mg’s daily and then increasing the dosage as needed once your body is adjusted. Most people will only need to take between 15-30mg per day for noticeable effects, but everyone is different so adjust accordingly.
Is Noopept effective?
Yes, Noopept has been proven effective in hundreds of clinical studies and is now being used by people all over the world to increase their cognitive function.
It’s been used by students, business executives and celebrities to supercharge their brain which is why it’s been one of the most popular brain supplements in over 5 years.
What supplements work best with Noopept?
Noopept works very well when taken with other nootropics such as Aniracetam or Piracetam. It does not have any known interactions with other medications or herbal supplements so there shouldn’t be any problems with taking it with other products.
Who should not take Noopept?
Those who are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from a chronic pre-existing condition such as: epilepsy, bipolar disorder and Parkinson’s disease should not take this supplement with their doctor’s consent. Please consult with your prescribing physician before trying any new medications or supplements in general to ensure it’s safe for you.
Noopept is the strongest and smartest Nootropic to ever hit the market!
Noopept is an effective and safe nootropic supplement that can help improve memory, mood, and overall brain function. It’s easy to use and very affordable which is why it has become a popular alternative for many people worldwide who want to perform at their best. It’s been used by students, business executives and celebrities to supercharge their brain which is why it’s been one of the most popular brain supplements in over 5 years!